Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ear-worms

Oh
My
Gawd

the worst ** thing has happened to me.

I woke up two (2) fucking days ago
with this song . . .

inexplicably in my head.

And
no matter what I do,
no matter how many other songs I listen to
it WON’T GET OUT!

Other music provides a temporary reprieve,
but as soon as a song ends,
that fucker is right there,
again.

I’m going insane.

I’m in Hell.

______________________
** Yes, this is hyperbole.  I’m well aware, in the grand-scheme, that there are far worse things,
but, at this very minute, I’m hard pressed to believe it.
______________________



1 comment:

  1. ok this is still funny.


    -------------

    What makes the whole thing awful is that one had a problem with they I look, they didn't even mention it until we got the new principal. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete